Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm back!

Okay, a couple of people expressed an interest and so I thought, well, I guess the blog doesn't take up that much time. And to tell the truth, it actually made me feel good that at least three people beside myself actually read this occasionally (hint: a comment every once in a while would be nice...). That, and I received this really gross hand bill on my porch the other day that I just had to tell someone about.

It's from the National Alliance, an organization which I was not formerly familiar with, but am apparently eligible to join. But even if I don't join, you can bet I'll be watching for them in the future. I bet you didn't know that the US government is about to start "impressing" citizens into the military to fight for the Jews in the Middle East. Or that if white people would only put racial loyalty in front of wasting their lives on drugs, white superiority would certainly be assured (who are these folks?). Or that whites must all band together to raise millions of dollars to fund new media outlets in order to counter all those owned by Jews. Or even that "all around the world white men are being slaughtered, violently and ruthlessly massacred at genocidal rates" (actual quote). Only maybe not in my neighborhood so much - or perhaps the perpetrators are so very socially conscious that they always clean up those whom they have ruthlessly slaughtered. In any case, I haven't noticed any dead whites on my block lately.

I have only one thing to say to anyone associated with this hand bill, the National Alliance, or JewWatch, and let me be perfectly clear: You make me ashamed. Ashamed that our society puts up with trash like you, ashamed to live in the same neighborhood with you, and ashamed to be associated with you, even if only by skin color. I wake up every morning ready to serve my country whenever she may call, but I'll be God damned if I ever defend your right to free speech. I don't do drugs as a matter of course, and I don't judge people I don't know because of the color of their skin.

Oh, and one other thing. If I ever catch you on my property again, I'm going to kick your God damned ass.... and you can take that to the bank.

M.L.

2 comments:

Legal Quandary said...

Welcome back. I had a hunch you couldn't stay away. =) Of course, it would be better if someone didn't have to seriously piss you off to get you to come back. I'm just saying.

Jack said...

Yes, I am back. And thank you, legal. I have some thinking to do about the direction this blog is going to take, but there are still LOTs of things I need to get off of my chest before I die. And this is so much easier than writing a book (which is also on my to-do list).