Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Anger

I am in an angry mood today. The headline reads "Shooting of Iraqi in Mosque angers Muslims." Do you want to know something? Hanging dead Americans from bridges makes me angry. Mortar shells landing in the middle of a crowded marketplace makes me angry. Some bastards in masks cutting the head off of some poor sod, bound and and foot, his body convulsing... makes me angry. Terrorists murdering innocent women who have worked thirty years to improve the lot of the average Iraqi... makes me angry. Watching the 3-year-old son of Sgt Carlos Riviera cry at his dad's funeral makes me especially angry. And I hope God, if he does exist, reserves a special place in hell just for Al Jezera. Get over it -

It's time we got over our supposed Western morality and fought this war the way it's being fought against us. I wonder how much damage a bunch of American terrorists running around Iraq could do? I mean real terrorists - unencumbered by the rules of war, or by the press, or by whatever anyone else thinks.

Ahh shit - the whole thing just makes me mad....

No comments: